12.07.2007

3 weekends left til you know who.....

this weekend, besides seeking a milonga or two and going to see the sweet ice antartic dream scape by citizen cake, i'll be focused on finishing my ornaments for the swap and getting my chirstmas cards written, addressed & stamped. oh yes, and it's also our office holiday party ~ taking place at orlando's house. i'll take as many photos as i can of all the events to share with you. what are your weekend plans?

{photos of handmade ornaments on flickr}

4 comments:

paris parfait said...

Nice photo collage. I think that "wish" prayer ornament is my photo, although I never put it on flicker. Apparently someone else did!

studio wellspring said...

oh that's yours, tara? it's truly wonderful! sorry to not credit each ornament individually. but i'm very glad {although not surprised} that one of my faves was done by you. :o)

claudia said...

Did you know that you will get the white felt bird ornament in your photo collage? You are in my swap group (number 21). I hope that you will like my little (not that little actually) bird!

studio wellspring said...

welcome claudia ~ and what delightful news you bring! i can't wait to recieve my bird from you. i just sent your origami star sparkle on monday so you should get it before the end of the week. hooray for holiday swaps!