1.10.2008

a chaise that rocks

i have found what i've been looking for but didn't think existed...... a chaise lounge rocker that is vintage but contemporary. sounds odd ~ but just look at this fine specimen i've found on stephen coles flickr site. danish modern styling with gorgeous lines & fine craftmanship ~ it has a walnut wood base and nubby alabaster/oatmeal colored upholstery. i am completely smitten. and ready to buy.

plus that sun ray clock and sheep skin rug would look fantastic in my apartment too. i wonder if i can get a deal on the whole lot?? wish me luck! :o)

8 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

OY vey! I would LOVE to have a chaise like that one!!! How dreamy and relaxing. I'm in lub!

diana murphy said...

Such fun! Realizing something you've only imagined is so gratifying. Let us know if you track one down and make the purchase. (Seems you'd really work your abs getting this thing to actually ROCK while you recline!)

x said...

adorable, i saved the picture for reference.

studio wellspring said...

hi uncle beefy and happy new year {still feels new to me}. when i find a way to buy it i'll let you know... because maybe where there's one there's two? :o)

studio wellspring said...

yes, dianamuse, i think the abs work-out would be an added bonus to having this gratifying find in my living room. figner's crossed!

studio wellspring said...

hi chloe ~ my inspirational references are all yours, sweetpea! heaven's knows you've posted plenty for me as well.

Jennifer Lee said...

i absolutely love this!!! great find.

jenn lee~

Elle said...

oh my! have you managed to get one?