4.24.2008

printz dance project & paco gomez dancers share a home

firey combinations of thoughtful beautiful choreography will collide at dance mission theater! a rare opportunity to see two of san francisco's most dynamic fusion dance companies performing together on one stage, for three nights only: may 9 & 10 at 8:00pm, may 11 at 7:00pm, $20 general, $16 students & seniors.
and there is a reception to follow friday night's show so you can meet the dancers & choreographers!
no one turned away for lack of funds {being on the board has its perks} so please email me if you wanna go but find the ticket prices too steep.
hope to see all my local blogging buddies there!

4 comments:

j said...

one of the dancers will throw in a big ol' hug for friends of studio wellspring, too. :)

Relyn Lawson said...

Have fun, fun, fun! Silly wish, since I know you are bound to. Still, I'll be thinking of you and your inspiring, energizing time.

I just saw your link to my blog. If you knew how it thrilled me, you would know how just silly I am deep inside. I felt like I won a Senior Superlative. Thanks for all the sprinkles of joy - from your posts, your comments, your links. You are a wellspring of happiness.

And another lovely weekend to you, my dear.

Rumour has it said...

Dear,
thank you so much for your visit and your beautiful comment! Your blog is a firework of lovely colours, interesting stories and themes. I'll take some more time to read it from the beginning to know more about your 'world' and I'll add your link to my list of 'cultural' blogs. Have a good and sunny weekend; greetings from Marjolijn

studio wellspring said...

oooo la la ~ hugs from jendita are so worth the trip to the mission. ;o)

hi relyn ~ your blog is such an uplifting place to visit, so i just had to link to it and share the goodness!

welcome marjolijn ~ i'm so glad you stopped by & i'm excited to have found yet another fantastic blogger to enjoy, half way across the globe!