1.29.2007

passion of the plate

my main issue when it comes to dinnerware is choosing just one motif. so i've decided to go for an ecclectic mix-match, rather than trying to decide on one pattern for all my plates. lately i've been wanting to add some new beauties to the cupboards, so i'll share some of my favorite table candy in the search, so far. feel free to comment on your faves or add to the list!

(from kate spade's collection at macy's ~ gwinnett lane turquoise on top & st.kitts mix on bottom)


(the ginko and blue blossom lines, new at cost plus world market)


(red envelope's lovely granada plates)


(cb2 has a ton of gorgeous dinnerware. shown here are shanghai, haiku & fiore)


(walmart ~ yep, that's right walmart ~ has this nice dinnerware set now available, called moonlight tranquility. so the name is cheesy, but the pattern is quite nice.)




(a fun site called rosanna has several beautiful options for serving ~ here we have fleur, rosette, & stockholm)



(ken eardsley's wonderful ceramics seem perfect for spring ~ which appears to be just around the corner according to my hyacinth & lily of valley bulbs)

1 comment:

9010 said...

I like CB2's Haiku & Fiore (especially the Fiore. I'd love to see what something turquoise would look like mixed & matched with that). I also liked CB2's bud, bloom & blossom appetizer plates.