1.11.2007

new inspiring discoveries

i discovered an inspiring new blogger: sfgirlbybay, where i then learned of an incredible east coast design duo: wary meyers. their eclectic, ingenius combinations of textures, colors & styles are right up my design alley. seeing their work gives me permission to be a bit more daring with my choices. it was so difficult to narrow down my fave photos from their portfolio so that i wasn't putting the whole dang thing up here on my blog, so please go to their site to see a ton more of what they do (painting, clothing, window installations, etc.)






4 comments:

9010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
9010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
9010 said...

(good heavens i'm having posting problems today. let's try this again.)

thanks for posting the inspiration. brilliant colorwork & texturing.
i especially love the rooms in photos 1 & 6.

j said...

this is just what i want phantom divas to do to my house when 1. i have one, and 2. my husband is out of town... let's start a club - the phantom ying decorating squad! hurrah for color and texture!