8.23.2007

an annual vino tradition continues

every year my dear friend ari & i go wine tasting together. usually we go to sonoma, once we've gone to the santa cruz mountains, and once we went to ontario's wine country (when she was living in buffalo we hopped the border and fell in love with ice wine). this year we decided to go to the russian river valley. and boy are we glad that we did! i think i could move there without giving a second glance. it is beautiful in every way. the people are very kind, the wine is wonderful, the atmosphere is light and festive and relaxed. i highly recommend it over the bustle & pretention of napa (even sonoma is starting to go that direction now too). come along & join our adventures with this wine tasting photo tour.......







2 comments:

Calie Durant said...

I haven't done Russin River, I'll have to add it to my list of things to do. I love, love, wine tasting. It is one of my favorite day trips. I'm glad you had a nice time.

studio wellspring said...

calie ~ you so MUST go. to adore wine tasting is to adore this lovely place. let me know when you go & what you think! ;o)