6.02.2008

learning to love you more

i'd like to share this interesting interactive site with you that gives assignments of things to do/make and then post for fellow-readers to enjoy: learning to love you more
i've never done one of their assignments, but have been fantasizing about joining in. if you do one, please let me know ~ maybe it'll be just the inspiration i need to finally take part.
{from the "make an encouraging banner" assignment}

{from the "photograph the sun" assignment}

{from the "recreate an object from someone's past" assignment}

{from the "fix something" assignment}

5 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

You find the neatest things. I really love these ideas. Thanks for spreading so much inspiration. Love to you and Lil' Peachette.

studio wellspring said...

hi relyn ~ if you join in & try an assignment, please let me know ~ i'd love to see what you come up with. if could be a fun mother-daughter bonding project, no? xo!

karey m. said...

i've been meaning to try this...

and this might just be the push i needed...

studio wellspring said...

oh karey i hope you do! i just know you'd be so good at it ~ takin' it up a notch, ya know. ;o)

paris parfait said...

This looks like such fun - but I have too many assignments of my own at the moment, to be distracted by others. I will admire from afar, until things calm down for me. xoxox