6.17.2008

design-lush

i'm so excited to discover and share designlush! its innovative collection of contemporary furniture is fully dedicated to the art of good design. their unique hand crafted collection {many designed exclusively for them} are created by designers and artisans who clearly appreciate and understand the philosophy of both design and furniture making. in addition to their retail line, designlush develops and fabricates custom designs for the trade, creating one of a kind pieces for designers and architects for use in residential, hospitality and visual-merchandising projects. and, yes that is a concrete platform bed frame in the photo above ~ hotness! {single slab pine and glass library shelves}

{black walnut & pine coffee table}

{coffee table: open glass box with american black walnut slabs}

{naughty and woody lamps ~ walnut or maple veneer floor lamps}

{neapolitan bamboo & salvaged walnut media console}

{aurora acrylic coffee table}

{quad acrylic book shelf}

{firefly table lamp with acrylic base}

7 comments:

A home far away said...

Hi there. I love finding new blogs, and here you are:-) I really like yours

I am a swedish woman living in Singapore, where I try to build up a new home:-)

Hugs Gunilla

Relyn Lawson said...

Oooh... I want the firefly lamp. Three of them please, so that I can place them side-by-side, some on acrylic blocks and have my own group of fireflies in the room.

Relyn Lawson said...

Oooh... I want the firefly lamp. Three of them please, so that I can place them side-by-side, some on acrylic blocks and have my own group of fireflies in the room.

karey m. said...

i didn't realize it, but i adore the whole rustic wood vs. lucite/glass thing.

i like that very much.

studio wellspring said...

welcome gunilla ~ so delighted you stopped by and left a sweet comment. i'm excited to get to know your "home far away"!

studio wellspring said...

me too, relyn. i think i've told you before about my obsession with fireflies.... they are one of the things i miss most about living in the south. and if i could figure out a way to get them to live out on the west coast ~ well i think my heart might just burst with bliss.

studio wellspring said...

karey ~ yes, it's an unexpected but incredible combo isn't it? they highlight rather than detract from each other. very nice indeed.