9.15.2009

mobile madness

mobiles are such fantastic inventions. for their beauty but also for their balance. i enjoy them so very much, big & small, and would love to hang at least one in alesia's new room. i'm going to make it myself, but thought i'd look around the internets for some inspiration from what others have done before deciding on my design. here are few treasures i found:

{pom-love on etsy makes whimsical and light mobiles from tissue pom-poms}


{lovely little paper cut-out mobiles by frazier & wing}



{petit collage makes bamboo mobiles with darling little animals. first found on twig & thistle}


{adorable birds on a limb mobile project ~ first seen on spool sewing blog}



{fabric hoops for the nursery all across the ceiling ~ pure genius! found on ohdeedoh}


now, time to get to my own project. . . . .unless of course you have some more mobile inspiration to share???

2 comments:

Dutchbaby said...

How do you decide? I love the first frazier & wing paper cut-out and the bamboo mobiles.

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, I love them all so much. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with the first one. Did you choose?